Management of treatment facilities and environmental monitoring
CECAM, with extensive experience acquired in environmental remediation, is able to apply its know-how in the construction and monitoring of plants for industrial effluent treatment.
The plants can be sold to the end customer or hired out.
The task of constructing plants for the treatment of industrial effluents are not limited to system installation according to the project requirements and in compliance with safety regulations, but also includes all the preparatory ancillary activities as well as managing and overseeing the plant’s operation. For example:
- applying for, obtaining and maintaining all necessary permits
- drafting an user’s manual for plant’s maintenance, including all technical specifications and certificates
- operating checks and periodic monitoring (water and emissions sampling)
- field data recording
- plant’s data collection and trend analysis of the efficiency targets
- relations with the supervisory authorities